ALPARC is now looking for a Communication and Event Manager
Major responsabilities (synthesis)
- Support in the organisation of ALAPRC events and workshops
- Apply the ALPARC communication strategy
- Data base management and development
- Development and actualisation of the internet web site of ALPARC
- Assistance withing other working fields of ALPARC
- Higher education diploma at Baccalaureate level and a university degree (Master) in a subject related to the tasks concerned. Technicalknowledge of the management of data base (File Maker), Internet site managing,and office skills are added assets.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in similar job
- Languages: native speaker of one of the four official languages of the Alpine Convention (French, Italian, German, and Slovene) and if possible, have a good command of one other Alpine language, and a very good knowledge of written and spoken English
Closing date: 15th January 2021/ 2:00 PM
To apply, please download below the complete offer.
To be regularly informed about vacancies at ALPARC or in other organizations and institutions working on the protection and sustainable development of the Alps, please subscribe to Cipra's Jobmail service.